1. I start school on Monday for becoming a Medical Assistant. It’s only a 9-month program and I can’t wait to start. It’s nice to start my REAL career while I pursue music.
2. Speaking of music it’s been going at a slower pace then I want it. We got a new guitar player and he really is turning out great. We have a bunch of new songs that are sounding good and we just need to get this ball rolling. The album is pretty much done and it needs to be mixed and mastered. Patience is something I have been fighting all along with this. Can’t stop the dream ya know…
3. Morgan and I went to Cali for a few days and that was pretty rad. I got to see lots of family and we both spent too much money at ALL THREE Amoeba record stores. It was amazing.
4. I got transferred from Seattle to Snohomish recently and that has been actually pretty awesome. I go to school in Everett so it works out.
5. We also went to the recent Emerald City Comic Con this past weekend. Again I spent too much money. Man I am a nerd.
I am gonna be busy for awhile